Monday 25 October 2010

What is fauna?

Fauna are the uni-dimensional, sometimes bi-dimensional bi-pods that I have run across in my everyday life here in Spain.  Coined by my friend David to explain the collection of oddities that lived in my Barcelona apartment, this term is apropos to dealing with the various creatures on the streets as well.  Not all get monikers like Joder, the bedroom-eyed seductress, or Sabes, the near-illiterate, or Tio, who was constantly giving advice, but one must take time to cultivate the true prominent feature before the name can be justly exposed.  So far, in my new Girona environs, I suspect that I have a Como quieres, Myopia and Shedder.  We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Who is the Como quieres?? :P Or do you not want to embarrass the guilty?

    ReplyDelete